Our recent blog entries have discussed some important bankruptcy topics, like joint filing and lien stripping. There is always more to learn about these topics, and the links below should get you started. Check them out!
- For more information about lien stripping, take a look at this article from Bankrate.com.
- According to recent statistics, bankruptcy filings have decreased since last year.
- Federal bankruptcy courts recently began allowing joint bankruptcy filings by same-sex couples who are married under state law.
- Though student loans are often a major source of debt for young people, they cannot be discharged in bankruptcy. Congressional action may soon change this.
- The Federal Trade Commission provides information about the credit counseling that all bankruptcy filers must undergo.
In the San Diego area, Golden State Law Group can help you file bankruptcy and work through difficult financial times. If you need a free consultation to discuss your situation, call our experience bankruptcy attorneys at (619) 234-3333 today!