Though we all like to think we can take care of our own debts, life has a way of making matters complicated. If your debts ever get beyond your control, you may need to file bankruptcy. Before you do, you should strongly consider hiring a skilled bankruptcy attorney. For more information, visit these additional resources:
- If you miss a few payments on a vehicle, it may be repossessed. Learn about vehicle repossession from the Federal Trade Commission.
- How can you rebuild credit after filing for bankruptcy? BankRate.com has the answer.
- There are several ways you can avoid foreclosure. Learn a few of them at this page from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.
- Life after bankruptcy isn’t as bad as you might think. Learn more from Investopedia.com.
- Do you want to learn more about Chapter 13 bankruptcy? Visit this page from USCourts.gov.
If you'd like to speak with an experienced bankruptcy attorney, contact Golden State Law Group at (619) 234-3333. We specialize in bankruptcy, foreclosure, tax and debt negotiation, and debt relief. Call us today to get started. We offer a free initial consultation, so you have nothing to lose!