Our most recent blog topics have covered a variety of financial avenues, including foreclosure and bankruptcy. For more information about these and other financial subjects, read through the following resources we've found for you.
- Life after bankruptcy can be intimidating. Here are some tips from BankRate.com to help you make the most of your fresh start.
- This news story about a small town riddled with foreclosures illustrates the recent economic depression.
- Check out the five ways to rebuild credit after bankruptcy to help rehabilitate your credit score!
- When it comes to debt collection, you may have more options than you realize. Here is an explanation of your rights.
- If you’re facing foreclosure, the Brennan Center for Justice encourages you to seek legal counsel.
Contact the experience attorneys at Golden State Law Group in San Diego if you're in need of financial counsel. We can help you determine whether bankruptcy or foreclosure are right for you. Call us at (619) 234-3333 to schedule your free consultation today.