If you’ve enjoyed our recent financial blog topics, here are some other websites with additional information.
- The Federal Trade Commission provides information about how creditors must conduct themselves.
- This article has more ideas for breaking bad financial news to your kids.
- A secured credit card is an important first step to rebuilding your credit, and this website can tell you how to pick the right one.
- Using math we can all follow, this explanation of Adjustable Rate Mortgages shows why they’re generally a bad idea.
- At the U.S. Courts’ website, you’ll find an in-depth explanation of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies.
If you’re having trouble with financial issues like bankruptcy or negotiating with creditors, call Golden State Law Group at (619) 234-3333. Our experience bankruptcy attorneys are here to help you get through this difficult time.